Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Unhappiness and so on

Last night dinner

Yerr ~today Hoo 5 Song
Tons of Assignment at home, is like no choice but have to watch it today, since l wait this show for couple of month. 1st makan at mcd, then take coupon so l get additional 6 nuggets for FREE. After makan then rush for the show

Orang Besi (Malay subbed like that)

Best movie of the year so far, for my standard la.
Is 100% worth to watch, cool, that uncle is not what l expected earlier that bad. =D
Graphic and action, everything is perfect for me, but just the last combat scene abit of 2pidness once again for MARVEL series, is like he not using his own hand to defeat the last boss, but by a women hand instead.

Orang Besi: my favourite hero from Marvel series.
I give 5 Stars ★★★★★

Earlier read a chinese Mag that simply censored almost everything


Aiyerr Zanmai opening soon

My fren fren Domi said should try this out, don't miss it =D

Later SuperMarket-ing with MaMa again


The Jusco opposite SuperMarket, is like wow,
so many Japan stuff, is like more and more


LOL Brat Pitt Related to Cream Puff?


Fondant cake, look so yummy

Just RM22 for 5 pcs 0,0

Melty Kiss


Hey, just for rm25.90


Fork this cake shop

My mum buy some bread and mostly is for me in this bread shop at the Jusco corner area.
Then have to pay somewhere else unreasonable becaus of Jutsco management, then take like 8 minutes to line up to pay and use the receipt at this bread shop counter. So 2pid worker give us the bag of different customer ordered.

FORK that worker wasted my mum's effort , and the price is not worth back either for the bread. The wrong bag inside is all Cake, mum and me won't really eat.

yerr, back home have to do unlimited of assignments again, wonder who can help >,<

No comments: