Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tournament finished

Morning break 1st

Lalala
April 26th is my last match of tournament, also 1 of a suckiest match ever.
4th opponent- Xian the Cheater (14 years old half England)
Reached GC at 3 and like not much ppl yet, and sadly l lost my list and have to write a new 1 again.
rules that he planned (that keep showing me the rule books that So fine after 5 minutes + and list done, at the start of the match he keep argue over and over with some 2pidReservic is unofficial but every1 is playing it actually).

Then use a dice to settled as what Richard told us, and l rolled a bigger number then he does with it that l make the terrain with 'Reservic' and he failed for his plan and he got Red Eye on me.
seemly to be crying out (wth?)

Then the match started is like normal be he starting to cheat, such as:
Dice, inches; line of sight, rules. That he move normal guardsman infantry can be like 7-8 inches, vehicle 14 and above. So during 6 turn of games he cheat all the way to the end =D

But however though it was a draw, I had a higher score points la
After the match, l felt like he not telling his true army list points cost thingy and and want him show me again his list b4 he leave, he give me tons of excuse 'err l just tell you now, l go bathroom 1st, don't you mind l email later? ok bye l gtg now' ... (it doesnt make sense if not showing the list that you played with me)

Later on after he's gone every1 backstep him =D I heard alot foul language cheer for Xian
(Felt like want punch that idiot directly)

Later dinner makan at the old place
Japanese chicken set serve with drink

RM 7.90 (Damn worthy)

Shawn & Vincent

(Richard, Shaun and his friend is they too)

Vincent Matirx

When I taking picture of my food, Vincent suddenly suggest me to retake and he put on a black glassed on it.

Back to GC at 8+
and took some more

No comments: