Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday ~ Monkey God

Since l asked Daniel print the passport photo for me, and he asked me to watch movie too, so monday after class he fetch me to 1U, and he said got another fren fren will show up soon, so me and Daniel take pur break 1st at Sabu Sabu at the corner area.

When we eating halfway so the fren fren showed up, so it was HolyPau afterall. So makan, chat chat, the food is just okok for me, but can considered as worth seem to be (13rm per set). Obvious l will take some pic, and HolyPau is keep avoiding even through my cam is not aiming at him =D

HolyPau 1st reaction/avoiding = behind his sit


HolyPau 2nd reaction/avoiding = Behind Daniel's sit

(You can see a very little piece of head area at Daniel's shoulder)

After finished makan, pay bill, then go buy 3 ticket for Monkey God

The Forbidden Kingdom

Just treat it as a comedy will do, is not logical in anyway and just funny for chinese watching LOL.
(Original Ver. thats show ancient Chinese most of them can speak english better then me =D. Evil Emperor and his Guard can all have Rave Party's make up as like Catwalking)

After the comedy, a simple jalan jalan, HolyPau bought a Japan Anime mag that cost 33RM, then Daniel bought a Car mag .
Then jalan til almost 4, we depart =D

No comments: