Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wednesday ~ bad bad

Jason Cheah After class, my fren drag me to 1U makan and jalan just 4 while...
After finished makan then jalan, ...Omg, l saw somebody familiar ... l was like who's that in 1st second.. then it is Lai Fong... from far... she only noticed me when she walk towards me with along with her fren, she look so excited when she lnow it is me and shout my name quite out loud ~ OMG Embarrassed To Hell*
I just smile gently and wave hand to her.. Bad Luck*

Then l depart with my fren and go MPH look for some Graphic design book for free ~


Then while I enjoying reading, taking idea and Pics a women come to me and show me the card that written down 'We are deaf and unspeakable and bla bla so on please donate RM 10 to purchase a gift and bla bla'
I afraid she really that pitiful and real instead of scammer, so l just pay her and randomly pick a totally worthless gift that cost 10 bucks =D

I knew bad things will happened soon after I met that chick (Lai Fong).. but unexpected so soon

No comments: