Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Unhappy Sunday


I ate my break1st at afternoon that it got Guru-prawn and Lai-yau Sotong, it was surprisingly tasty that made me ate 2 box of rice.

I was chatting with my good fren Domi and my 2pid streamix get disconnected because it's too 2pid as usual. So l just off it and later on again at like around 6-7pm, and comes the Shtty thing, it happneds b4 that when l switch on my pc, the window screen doesnt load anything for me beside the wondow loading screen.That you can see the screen above is the window loading screen when you just start switch on the pc, it keep loading that even through keep restart for few times. So l had tried the Safe Mode that will posibilty will work to load it back the window for me, and so ...when l just click safe mode then the window load this screen and freeze.... is like no choice then l turn it off
So l go back to my and watch show, and found out my DVD player wich is cost 100$ been used for 2 years plus that I cant turn on, replug it, try few ways, still cant turn on, and the dvd l watching half way was stucked insideCan see what DVD is stucked inside do you? It's 200 Pounds Beauty.... is it she was too massive size that why she deserve to stucked inside ? ... ShooSH ~ I did opened the cover but the screw cant drew it out at the inner area .. means.. Screw Up ? Shsh ~ l have to get back the disc to return my fren b4 next Saturday...

Sunday.. I gotta say 'Damned You !'

No comments: