Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday Tournament ~ Oh No!



The CalorieMateDay !!
Today mum not free to fetch me so l just called a taxi, Freaking expensive that cost 10ringgit... is so closed to Atria even through is like 10 minits less ~ nvm then. When go up, l found out actually a different opponent that l tot it was earlier. Lets call him Mr.A =D

Before he came and l get a called by my fren fren 'HolyPau' and he asked me is it I'm inside the gameshop and he want pass me smt since he said he in kdu which is very nearby the shop, I told him when you b4 you reach they call me that let me come down to meet you. Later on he suddenly appear or pop out inside the shop that I didn't
noticed for 1 minit and suddenly spoke to me, scary and shock me XD. Mr.HolyPau still in his chef uniform wich is very outstanding and entertaining inside that gameshop, it was like 'WoW, Mr.wonderful had came!'.
HolyPau

He like very tired and frustrated and sit at the corner that he tole me woke up since 6AM. and he present me a gift that he mentioned few days ago that call 'Military Food', no wonder LOL ~ Calori Mato! SeGoi-Ne.
That food was known 1 of the very healthy, energetic, most amazing healing item by Snake from MGS, but still, is just a normal food that sale in japan everywhere for those hardworking worker, because it really can restore all your energy and get full by just taking half portion. Really Really appreciate it that he rmb me and buying a gift from far away land 'Russia' patrol station, I think kinda expensive, but somehow, I see it selling everywhere in JUSTCO Supermarket in 1U... LOL.. but still.. Very HaPPy ~!
And he show me some nice game in PSP... very nice graphic ... I wish myself faster could find the way to play PSP game in PC.. ehehehe.

He finally reached his limit and wanted to back home jor, then he recieve a call that a fren fren of him invited him to jalan KLCC, but somehow that he knew don't have any female creature along then he rejected immediately. ehehehe.
Mr.A arrived ~ and HolyPau gotta go ~ then lets start then ~

Tournament always like this, definitely take very long, but this tournament rules this time abit weird... because u do not have to make a fix list to play through all the way, but you may change it everytime b4 u start your matches, so.. everyone know my list very well, and purposely make an anti-CY list to fight against me, very very hard to play against them, and I don't felt like make too many list, to be fair la in a sense, play like almost 4 hours and is a tie at last ~! Shushh I got very disadvantages in the beginning cos the terrain deployment.

MyGosh, all fren fren gone, to makan dinner and l have to find them, Mygosh again some of them eat Nandos, spicy, wait long, and expensive.. then I go makan KFC alone.... save alot, but.. unfortunately I did not know Richard was near by eating that chinese worthy nice restaurant.. haiyo ~ wasted. Then I bring the drink to join Vincent back to Nandos that just look at them makan since I'm redy fulled by KFC, lucky didn't eat they since the food took so long to come.

Later return back to shop like round 9, and chat chat, wondering around, sit near by Richard watching show is kinda fun, discuss the movie ~ and Richard replay the ending of 'The Mist' once again to some fren fren, which is very wonderful XD. and I borrow 3 dvds and back home like 11:30 pm

No comments: