Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wasp been catched




1 afternoon ~ a wasp, a big1, flew to my computer room.... it wondering around the window but cant find the way out somewhat .. so l quickly grab a giant snack plastic bag that was empty to capture it... piece of cake.

Even through it is 4 Inches Long and Giant is still catchable after all.. so l was slightly tocture it 4 awhile since my streamix was disconnected and cant connect again...

It is small, but it's smart... when l holding it's leg, he dare to twist its entire body to broke it off so it can flee... since it is an insect so it wont suffer pain. When I cage it for 30 minits plus.. l felt bored, l din really hurt it at all..
so I apply a very thin layer of PVA glue on it's pair of wing... so l just hold it 4 a while and let it harden, dried, then its texture will slowly change to smt dif.

So I let it free at last by putting it outside... it can still fly... more then 1 inch that high... but more like jumping =D

No comments: