Saturday, January 26, 2008

wednesday ~ holiday




wednesday ~ somekind of holiday ~ whee no class. but got some ass to do (assignment).
So weird, my dad call me go shopping with him ~ whoo ?!?! is like 1st time in my lifetime that my dad will do that... so he said wan go 1U.. another weird thing... he nv been 1U shopping complex which is most popular at KL area.. and been open for 12 years.. around that.
So for sake of my dad.. l just have to ignored those ass and shopping with him, since public holiday.. traffic everywhere ~ omgosh ~ take quite long to find an empty place at car park.. when go in, is like traffic too @@ too many ppl as expected.
Jalan jalan with him go to eat my break-1st at 2:30 around, since l have eat anything yet.. go eat the shanghai bun restoran (shangai bun, sort of etc etc) nice.. kinda expensive .. jeez. then jalan for quite well, my dad wan me go to the nokia shop with him.... that he said my phone is spoiled and wanted to buy me a better1.. so looking around.. so he choose N95 -8GB as u can see the pic display at top,, lm happy but the price haven drop is very expensive la exact price is 2999 Ringgit... heart crash*.. so far only get 1 free car charger wich is cost around 85 that free for it.. when bought it and brought home like Yay ~
Cant use it yet, because it needed to charge for 10 hours for 1st time use, but aredy at 5pm, so lets charge at nite then can use at morning

No comments: