Sunday, January 27, 2008

my Stomach doesnt feel so right




Saturday morning 26th.. when woke up my stomach feel abit pain... uncomfortable.. l think is the last nite Yui-San those food got prob.. gosh ~ but is ok la since havent died yet, later at 3pm go to the Game Circle where l play my Warhammer table-top gaming and meet Mr.Vincent that also known as Super Lame Guy, thx to him that he have lend me tons of animation to cure my boredomness but sometimes wanted to F him cause he said smt lame and rude, that sad l forgotten to call him repay the $$ that he bought smt from me that total 150$, I should remind myself next week..

We both bored and we started our match, my luck is damn good maybe l wear my lucky colour shirt which is RED, that my dices rolls all 5- 6(the highest number the more better) is like very wondeful, at 7 smt that we take a break and go makan smt and play some mini board game with some frens along. We go back at 9 plus and continued our match, and so, my luck is still Damn Good Goddess dice rolling, and win him and he belanja me a mineral water ( =) feel fresh ~ cold ~ very song* )

I went back home like 11 plus night... feel not so good with my stomach and before l take a nice bath, I just needed to vomit back almost everthing l just ate few hours ago, even even more terrifying even last night (friday) food was been vomited as well ~ Gosh
Here, finally l got my camera so l can took some Lame Guy photo (Vincent) =D

No comments: