Tuesday, December 25, 2007

㊉㊈㊐ my First 19 Day ①⑨

my mum just went out too early without asking me in the morning visit, and she bought me nasi lemak as my break1st at my 19 first day ㊐.
It just very annoy with the taste of it especially been eaten this for whole week. Surprisingly

my mum 4gotten my birthday. Later at 6 she asked me go company her to visit dad, just enter the room, my dad wish me happy birthday even trough he not feel like talking much cuz of his illness, then my mum only realized it, we sit they, serve my dad, talk, hear him out bout some kind of crappy stuff, then continued sit they, til 9pm plus only leave, almost 10pm so they r ntng much to eat, l suggest eat maggie mee at home, my mum agree.

Somehow house dun have any maggie mee left coz it all eaten by my maid, sound so wonderful dramatic script that cant even fulfil my dinner with 2 pack of worthless maggie mee, then eat cup noodles.

No comments: