Thursday, December 20, 2007

Darkness continuasly Spam! ヾ(゚д゚)ノ゙


is like his mouth shape says 'SHT!'
real shtty stuff comes after the Bad morning,
when I tot peacefully stay next to this pc,
my mum call me dress up and company dad to hospital,
but actualy is tomorow , but my mum afraid that will not going so well if we dont do some preperation that we needed to know the road, exactly the room etc.. and so on that in case we blur out at that moment, then take like 30 minits to reach they finaly.
After we reach they, that daddy dont want a wheel chair and need me to carry him with lay a hand on my shoulder as l did b4 this few days, cos not really in good condition that my dad cant stand probably by himself, is very fine, somehow really abit suffering that he like wrestling lock my neck quite tight, close to cant breath, and pain, is like 'crap ~ my neck going split into half' really pain at my neck bone.
take like 15 minit to check out the location and carry him to toilet and all the way ppl look at me like real weirdos, as if Im kidnaping that uncle kind of looking eyes.

shtty part2
that after back to car l tot finaly l can R.I.P aredy, and my dad wanna go makan, and we head to a shopping mall call Damas, so my dad is a very picky characteristic, so like quite hard to entertain his appetite and healthy situation, finaly we decided to makan at Pancake House that got alot pancake choices, unexpected unfortunately that daddy wanted to sit outside the shop altough inside real empty (had no idea). Since Dad is not really got good eyesight, without his spec, and altough he has but doesnt know how to read it, l hav to flip pages by pages explain to him, spend 10 minits on the menu, finaly ordered, he take few pieces of mini size pancake and he stop eating aredy, and the lamb chop l ordered is not so good... btw, is damn alot ppl passed by or far away looking at me eating since is outside the shop, feel so embarrassed that coz by daddy. Later on since in shopping mall l tend to finaly rarely wanted to buy DVD instead of borrowing, and that shop selling price had rised, real retarted,
normal DVD that is 15 and DVD9 is 25rm, OMFG. how come the price so 2pidly expansive ?!?! but no choice that they selling anime that l wanted in cantonese version, then l spend 30 on both disc. come back home then have to carry dad to top floor, lay hand on my neck + shoulder = pain and stress. ~
Honestly, I felt the stressed this time was more then facing SPM. (*)


No comments: