Friday, June 17, 2011

Re-starting my Blog.. Yay


































For more than year, I’ve stopped updating my blog. My reason? Too lazy. Recently, I found my phone contains lots of photos that I’ve taken and not to waste it all, I just dump all the photos in this blog thus the continuation of this blog. Oh, just to remind those who read my blog; I’m actually an “Ah Beng” and rarely develop my English skills. You can just blame me for all the bad grammar in my posts.

Anyway, I managed to pass all of my subjects during my last semester with certain mercies from certain kind lecturers despite pressure from top management for failing too many students in previous semester. I was actually surprised that I was able to even pass them even though I have no hope at all since my course work has been so bad but in the end, only a few students failed.

As a basic requirement to complete my diploma course, I needed to do an internship for, at least, 3 full months. I actually got a few offers from various companies but since I’m too picky, I decline the most, if not all, of the offers. Some of jobs don’t really appeal to me. Some of the jobs I wanted were out of reach i.e. I don’t have the qualifications. Finally, I got one of my friends to help me get the internship at AmBank as a software tester. It was a blessing in disguise as they paid me RM1000 per month which is considered quite high for an intern. In the end, it’s half good and half bad situation.

My sit, the biggest table in office excluding the one in rooms.
Looks great isn't it? I just sit right outside the boss room, he can stare at my butt directly while I facing the entrance too so everyone comes in can give me a smile or laugh at me. The chair, table quite comfy actually; but the computer is like mend for high school students standard, can't find a reason why AmBank providing us with such sucky device. The best part is as an intern worker is restricted with no internet connection means no Facebook etc but only their server.

That's what I need to do.. wait I can't see... hold on.. hello..?
This outstanding pose person is my intern-partner, the one who invite me to this job. Most of the time whenever my sub-boss tell us got a job to do, when instructing us I will probably ignore it or just skip this part, I hardly got a sight on the screen, he expect me can stand way taller to see through it which I failed as a shorty as always do. After that I will request him to fill me the part again and he will blame me not listening at all.

Alternative work? beside the horrible testing which I'm strictly not allowed to expose you guys, guess what I need to do?


Shattering Papers


we delay our lunch
for shattering papers


No comments: