Tuesday, September 9, 2008

been ages nv update

Belated post, my streamyx cant be connect for passed 2 weeks +, Felt like get cursed.

(Wow, Pau look away)

An upgraded ver. of RPG section,
since GM(Vincy) bought panel map for us =D

(last week, we can play on that awesome panel, it cost 150 ringgit)


Unfortunately Pau need to sit for Exam, he cant enjoy the fun f it.

After the RPG, he seem to be like exhausted

Everyone watching 'Dark Knight' but he can be that sleepy enough, so sweet.

Night Entertainment, Talisman with 5Rm bet for each player
After late night, we started it, each pay 5rm 1st, and l could have won if not because l got to go.
It was like l getting 13rm at last, after l leave, l request Herman to replace me, since my Character is so powerful already. The next day morning he sms me he help me win 14 ringgit include his share for each. WoW!

Bonus: Can Crusher!!

Yakob had volunteered himself to crush all the soft drink can byo step/storm all of it, like 3 boxes of it. I do help abit.

My bad news for this 2 week, 1st I been wasted 2 weeks + cant on9, and wasted like 60rm to fix it. 2nd, today 1 of my subject announce l need to attend for 2pid camp at oct 17th, duration of 3 dayz!! dammit, best part it ruin my saturday life !!

No comments: