Saturday, August 16, 2008

bad bad day

Get pissed off by fool, he purposely pissed me for fun, to fulfill his desire and loneliness
He started at 11am morning, til 11pm night, just can imagine how horrible it is, torturing me through the game.

So l decided to take a little revenge, so l just has to post his most stylish pic. =D

The starting part, morning he attempt to
killed my character in RP and random gave suggestion to GM tortured me

at nite, in a small game that needed $$ gamble etc for more fun out of it,
he play 2pid card to made me lost, if not, l could have won !

(after he pissed, messed, ruined me to the max, and he do cocky face reaction to show to me, included blink single eye, distort lip, and peace hand sign)
(3rm per player only, and l shared with freidn half)

the section below is a little gift for him


No comments: