Saturday, February 23, 2008

The following 3 dayz still got sick

friday, l got no more heavy fever, but still abit sore throat, total voiceless, cant say anything,
Saturday manage to say smt but keep coughing all the times, cant speak well, go out play with frens,
sell smt, and Vincent still owe me 79, funny is l call him help me pay the bill of food and drinks like l got an acc on him, now he still owe 70rm, at nite is like nobody company me makan chinese restoran, force to makan at mamak.
Late nite, my boss Richard kindly rmb his promised lend me the Lost in Beijing show, wich is act by Fan Bing Bing,
she had alot sexuality in that show, and another show Monster, a japan version of clowerfield, giant Octopus instead alien look like att the city, can say is happy,
Sunday, is like the same as Saturday, keep coughing non stop.

No comments: